Job Title: Information Technology Administrator System (1 position)
Unit: Information Technology Unit
Location: HQO, Phnom Penh
Report To: Information Technology Team Leader
Under the supervision of the IT Team Leader, A systems administrator ensures that the entire IT setup across all offices at all levels in the organization functions properly. This includes laptops, servers, networks, firewalls, printers, IT desk equipment and all software such as Windows, Office 365 or earlier versions and business applications.
KEY MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for deployment, management, maintenance & documentation and connectivity.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain IT-specified hardware in RACHA Head Office and Provincial Office.
- Perform end-user computer operating system upgrades per instructions from RACHA IT Policy.
- Maintain and update technical documents related to technical knowledge and skills involving architecture, network design, troubleshooting, etc. in networking
- Backup data daily and purge obsolete or archaic data if necessary (Data backup management).
- Update inventory of hardware and software (licensing) including maintenance of records
- Ensure that all procured laptops and PCs are installed with licensed Microsoft Windows Pro in reference to the findings and recommendations of the auditor on the latest requirements on Windows licensing for laptops and PCs.
- Make sure that system hardware, software, operating systems and procedures conform to organization norms, values and standards.
- Perform regular security checks to detect infected files and clean them.
- Design disaster recovery methods during emergencies.
- Liaise with RACHA ICT regarding systemic issues and general questions/improvements
- Advise the Management Team on public and private infrastructure matters in the office.
- Monitor and maintain internet connection performance.
- Administer existing office networks.
- Oversee LAN, WAN, and Internet connectivity issues.
- Diagnose communication network problems and maintain online/network files.
- Provide system and network security when using local internet connectivity (Fortinet products)
- Take part in the procurement process, by giving advice on technical and financial aspects for IT equipment and IT-related office and project activities (e.g., selection of website design, selection of internet service provider or related matters)
- Provide input into IT strategy and annual IT budget
- Provide input into ICT-related one-off projects (small databases etc.)
- Provide input into IT-acceptable use policy development.
- Perform first and second-level troubleshooting and resolution of any Office IT-related issues reported by the user.
- Perform new user introduction of RACHA systems, software, hardware and IT processes where applicable and refresher training for existing users when necessary
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users using the recording system.
- Provide training/ guide/ update to help improve user’s skills
- Raise to the Supervisor of unresolved issues or problems.
Requirement Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable of TCP/IP networking sufficient to design, implement and troubleshoot small-medium networks.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, MS AZURE AWS, Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and networking technologies, such as VPN, firewalls, internet load balancing and various LAN technologies.
- Experience with FortiGate firewall, NAS, iCloud storage, and SharePoint Library are desirable.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and the ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization
- Strong customer-service work ethics, ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-users.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Must anticipate problems and avoid them through proper maintenance.
- Should be capable of working long hours whenever there is a problem with the systems or the network.
- Having a five-year degree either in computer science, information science, and management of information systems or computer engineering is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft, Cisco, or Linux, and Firewalls device in system administration is required along with degree qualifications.
- A fast learner, smart/flexible/creative person & team player.
- Possess good communication & negotiation skills & fluent in English.
- Hard working, patient and able to work under pressure and complete the deadline
- Possessing honesty, friendly, with good morals, and highly responsible for works
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #02, Street 500, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to email@example.com and/or direct to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Number: 855-12 984 424.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
RACHA strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles and the PSEA Policy.
Qualified female professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS WILL BE August 25, 2023