Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) will be expanding its project activities focusing on the implementation the intervention packages in the community level. RACHA offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, innovative and committed professionals with requisite skills etc. The project managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance, RACHA in Cambodia. RACHA seeking for the qualify candidate to fill in the following position:
Job Title: Driver (1 position)
Duty Station: Head Quarter Office, Phnom Penh
Report to: Project Director
A Driver maintains his/her vehicle in good working condition at all time. Duties include, but are not limited to: submitting a timely and accurate log of passengers, mileage, and duration of vehicle use, destination of vehicle, fuel, and maintenance RACHA drivers when not busy are also expected to assist in general office building and grounds maintenance and other tasks as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driver is principally responsible for driving office vehicles and maintaining vehicles in smooth running condition;
- Driver office staff within the city and to field trips as and when required;
- Ensure that vehicles are in excellent running condition;
- Regularly take vehicles to the filling station for gasoline, oil, and lubrication;
- Before taking vehicles out, check engine oil and brakes. Ensure that the brake lights, head lights, back lights and blinker lights are working;
- Periodically take vehicles for servicing, which includes, but is not limited to, lubrication, changing engine oil, cleaning or replacement of filters, etc.
- Maintain driving log indicating the date and meter reading at the start and end of the trips, person traveling, purpose of travel, and the signature of the traveller;
- Ensure that vehicles are not taken out of the office during disturbances;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Deliver important documents to required destinations.
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at http://www.racha.org.kh and/or: https://web.facebook.com/rachacambodia. Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #02, Street 500, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to email@example.com and/or direct to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Number: +855 12 984 424.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles and the PSEA Policy.
Closing Date: JULY 10, 2023