Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) will be expanding its project activities focusing on the implementation the intervention packages in the community level. RACHA offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, innovative and committed professionals with requisite skills and knowledge in managing social works at the community level, monitoring evaluation and learning, information technology, finance and accounting etc. The project managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance, RACHA in Cambodia.
Job Title : Provincial Manager, PM for RACHA-WVI/I-SAF Project
Status : Fixed Term Contract
Duty Station : Preah Sihanouk Province
Report to : I-SAF Project Director
Responsible for coordinating program development and implementation, as well as providing technical and operational support within targeted districts. Functional areas of management include the supervision of program technical, administrative, professional and support staff, and the promotion of favourable public relations with public and private firms and the general community. S/he is also responsible for keeping key personnel regularly updated on all matters and potential issues related to programs in their districts within the province. Must have knowledge and experiences I-SAF, community health and professional training is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate of the I-SAF project activities at a provincial level, this will involve some trouble shooting and providing support and advice when frontline staffs encounter difficulties;
- Line manage to the ISAF Field Officers, and build capacity with respect to the project activities;
- Arrange staff to attend training, provide information and coaching, give advice and feedback, and undertake monitoring and supervision etc.;
- Attend meetings in HQO, Phnom Penh for updates and share this information with provincial staff;
- Receive updates from Technical Team Leaders in HQO, Phnom Penh and implement this at a provincial level;
- Advocacy with the provincial governor, provincial ISAF focal point and NCDD inclusion of the CAF in the Sangkat Investment Plan budget, Municipality Investment Plan and AOP;
- Manage program operational budget which is collaborates with the Sangkat, PHD, District Governor, Sangkat/Commune Committee for Women and Children (SCWC/CCWC), provincial governor, and NCDD for the purposes of:
- Sharing information, facilitating meetings, and capacity building on the I-SAF activities;
- Implement the Social Accountability framework (Community Score Card training and follow up);
- Develop the technical and management skill of RACHA staff;
- Prepare and maintain RACHA program records and reports; review and validate data and documents into RACHA computers (in Khmer and English), translates documents between Khmer and English languages, operate a RACHA filing system for immediate access to technical, operational and financial documents;
- Perform weekly, monthly progress report of the project by using RACHA recording systems; keep track all data related to the project and Write progress reports to the Project Director;
- Encourage joint effort with government administrative structures, with service provider at sub-national level, NGO partners and community to improve public service delivery.
- Maintain a good relationship and communication with government staff at sub national level, partner(s) and community;
- Monitor and document activity achievement, finance and cost;
- Collect information/reports from field officer and prepare a monthly activity report and presentation to disseminate key finding of activities;
- Identify developing programs and issues in the Sangkat/Commune Administrative, Education Youth and Sport, RACHA staff and community leaders/members activities and report them to the RACHA and follow these issues until solutions are found and implemented;
- Participate in the Pro-TWG for health, provincial, municipality, administrative districts, community forum and OD monthly meetings;
- Perform other tasks as and when required by the supervisor.
- Health Professional (Medical Doctor, MA) or Master of Social sciences or Masters of Public Health is a plus;
- Five years of managerial experiences,
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal, and advocacy skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of D&D and Social Accountability Framework and community score card process is preferred;
- Demonstrates ability to operate MS Office (Word, Excel, Spread sheets and PowerPoint);
- Demonstrate experience and success in working with international organizations, government officials and NGOs;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Khmer and strong English written and spoken skills;
- Frequent liaison inside and outside organization; involving an exchange of reasonably complex operational, financial and technical information;
- Monitoring and evaluation skills, and producing reports;
- Experience working at provincial level, coordinating across a broad delivery area;
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, Willingness to work flexible hours and travel extensively to the field.
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #01, Street 366, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or direct to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: email@example.com, Contact Number: 855 12 984 424.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles.
Qualified female professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS WILL BE SEPTEMBER 09, 2021