Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) will be expanding its project activities focusing on the implementation the intervention packages in the community level. RACHA offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, innovative and committed professionals with requisite skills and knowledge in managing social works at the community level, monitoring evaluation and learning, information technology, finance and accounting etc. The project managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance, RACHA in Cambodia.
Job Title : Finance Clerk, FC (2 Positions)
Status : Service Contract
Duty Station : Head Quarter Office, Phnom Penh
Report to : Finance Team Leader
FC’s direct supervisor is Financial Team Leader. The FC is engaged to assist the Finance and Operations Unit,and expected to carry out the responsibilities and duties according to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Professionals who apply accounting principles and financial practices to a variety of accounting and/or other fiscal and financial functions fill this position. Training in professional accounting or equivalent is required.
- Verifying/reviewing proposal request to insure that all documents are complied with RACHA standard operation procedure;
- Assist in reviewing and checking accuracy of expenditure costs and documentation of proposal request before submission of reconciliation;
- Prepare all finance vouchers (cash disbursements, cash receipts and journal entries to ensure that all supporting documents are complete and correct with all necessary signatures and correct budget codes in line with internal policies and procedures, before any payment is made;
- Assist in reviewing and updating accumulated list of staff’s travel, workshop and training advance;
- Assist in reviewing and updating provincial activity ledgers of advances and follow up proposal advance request in provincial level;
- Assist in reviewing workshop and training advance aging for proposal request clearance;
- Assist in calculate staff allowances, benefit, salary and deduction;
- Assist in tax of payment to tax department timely if needed;
- Controlling workshop and training advance aging for proposal request clearance;
- Assist in reconcile outstanding advance, following up with staff and partner for cash settlement;
- Assist to organizing and filing all revolving fund and check vouchers, including completion of accounting records with stamp “paid” and corresponding reference control numbering;
- Maintain and filling system for all financial documents;
- To collect bank statements and withdraw cash from bank as and when authorized;
- Willing to go to the provincial site as and when required by the supervisor.
- Knowledge and skills: Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Knowledge of financial and budget allocation is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skill, hardworking, honesty and strong commitment in working in the field.
- Experience: At least 2 years of job related professional experience necessary with International Organization and Non-Government Organization.
- Languages: knowledge of English and Khmer, both written and spoken.
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #01, Street 366, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or direct to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: email@example.com, Contact Number: 855 12 984 424.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles.
Qualified female professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS WILL BE SEPTEMBER 09, 2021