Excellent and exciting employment opportunities with RACHA.
Empowering Communities for Health (ECH) is a USAID funded project, managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) of Cambodia. We are offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, creative and committed professionals with requisite skills and knowledge in public health, local governance, community outreach and social accountability areas.
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: http://www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references e-mail address to: RACHA Human Resources Office #160, Street 71, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to or drop your CV at our Head Quarter Office, Phnom Penh.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles.
Job Title: FINANCE OFFICER, FO (2 POSITIONS)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Application Deadline: 23-Jul-17
Type of Contract : Short-Term Service Contract until December 31, 2017
Pay Scale: A competitive benefits packages based on work history and year of services.
Job Summary: The FO financial functions include reviewing and checking the accuracy of all data on salary/wage, payroll, taxes or related matters, fringe benefits, payments; reconciling and verifying errors and adjustments; and balancing position control reports and records. A degree in accounting and experience working with significant operating budgets are required. Expertise in QuickBooks and other appropriate accounting software is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verifying/reviewing proposal request and travel advances to insure that all documents are completed in accordance with RACHA standard operation procedures.
- Assist in reviewing and checking accuracy of expenditure costs and documentation of proposal request before submission of reconciliation.
- Preparation of revolving fund vouchers, travel expenses, workshop/training expenses, and provincial petty cash funds, including payment and receipt vouchers for other funds.
- Preparation of separated expense account code of all provincial petty cash and prepare check transfer voucher to province office for replenishment purpose.
- Review and prepare cash/check payment voucher for office daily expenses.
- Assist in reviewing and updating accumulated list of staffs travel, workshop and cash advances for training.
- Assist in reviewing and updating provincial activity ledgers of advances and follow up proposal advance request at provincial level.
- Controlling workshop and training advances aging for proposal request clearance.
- Assist in organizing and filing all revolving fund and check vouchers, including completion of accounting records with stamp paid and corresponding reference control numbering.
- Participate in conducting un-announcement petty cash count at provincial site and head office.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting. Good understanding of accounting processes and procedures;
- Knowledge of financial and budget allocation is preferred;
- Flexible and with ability to work in a busy office environment that requires high level of concentration on the tasks;
- Minimum 5 years of job related professional experience necessary with International Organization and Non-Government Organization (NGO) and including management experience;
- Fluent in Khmer and must be proficient in English both orally and in writing;
- Good interpersonal skill, hardworking, honest and strong commitment in working in the field and ability to travel to the field.